Hey guys! I'm back! ( High five to myself for NOT procrastinating!) I will be posting a blog post twice a week from now, on Every Tuesday and Every Saturday, so make sure you check in on those days! If you want to make sure you don't miss anything, scroll to the bottom of this page and subscribe! I'll also keep posting regularly on My Instagram.
So, since Quarantine is still going on, I thought I'd share my Top 5 favorite YouTubers! We all have loads of time to enjoy all of their AMAZING content. Let's get right to it!
1. Brent Rivera
I am seriously in love with his channel ( And him! He's so cute ) He posts the funniest videos and they always make me laugh. He also posts hilarious tiktoks and photos on his Instagram. What I like the most about his videos is that none of his videos are repetitive and he puts so much effort into all of them! Definitely my favorite:) Here is his Instagram and YouTube
2. Alisha Marie
Her channel is my go - to place for everything fashion, lifestyle and beauty! She has so many super cool and useful tricks and tips on her channel and all of her videos are so interesting and funny! She's one YouTuber you absolutely need! Here is her Instagram and here is her YouTube.
3. Ellie Thumann
I discovered her channel a few days ago, and I'm already obsessed! All of her videos are so relatable and interesting! I absolutely love her travel vlogs. Her Instagram is full of amazing, aesthetic pics. You definitely need to give her a follow and subscribe to her YouTube channel! Here is her Instagram and here is her YouTube
4. Emma Chamberlain Almost every single teenager knows Emma Chamberlain! Her videos are so relatable for all teens and she keeps doing superfun things on her videos. Also, she a has a very unique style which I absolutely love. Definitely check her out. Here is her Instagram and here is her YouTube.
5. Romee Strijd All of us have dreamt of being a model at some point in our lives ( Just accept it! ) Well, Romee is actually a model! All of her videos take you along with her on things like Victoria's secret photoshoots, Paris fashion week, Milan fashion week, etc. What I love the most about her channel is that she also talk about the negative side of modeling and doesn't make is seem all glamorous. Her YouTube videos aren't relatable, and that's where their charm lies! Here is her Instagram and here is her YouTube.
1. - Filtercopy is a YouTube channel that won't let you stop laughing! They literally have the funniest content. The only catch is that the dialogues are spoken in Hindi, my native language. So for all those who speak Hindi, go check it out! Even if you don't speak Hindi, their videos have subtitles, so you should take a look too! Here is their Instagram and here is their YouTube.
2. Lilly Singh - While I personally haven't watched many of Lilly Singh's videos, the ones I have watched have been totally hilarious! She adds so much humor and sarcasm to her videos, it becomes impossible to not enjoy them. Her book - 'How to be a bawse' is one that will completely change your life! Here is her Instagram and here is her YouTube.
3. Tess Christine - She uploaded videos on a variety of topics, from Outfits to get the look to NYC guides to blogs, but I love her travel videos the most! Also, all of her outfits are super cute and affordable, so that's a bonus point. Here is her Instagram and here is her
And that's it! Part of the reason why I wrote this post was because I don't use YouTube much, and I felt that this was the perfect chance for me to start using YouTube! If you guys know any other great YouTubers, please, please, please let me know in the comments below!! I would love to subscribe to more YouTubers. I'm pretty clueless when it comes to YouTube haha.
I also have another announcement to make. I'm changing the name of my blog. I just feel like it doesn't represent me and what this blog is about anymore. I'm thinking of changing it to La vi en rose ( A french phrase which means life through rose colored glasses.) Please let me know how you feel about this in the comments! I would also love to hear suggestions from you guys! Adena xxx
For more amazing content, follow me on Instagram and Pinterest and subscribe by scrolling to the bottom of the page!
Also check out -