Hey guys! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Its finally 2020! I can't believe this! It feels like I was celebrating the start of 2019 only a few days ago! This a a new decade, a new year and another chance to grow! Let's make 2020 OUR year! But how? By following your new year resolutions, of course. Need some help? Here are a few tips that will help you follow your new year resolutions:
1. Only make resolutions that you are serious about - If you don't like something, then you won't be able to get it done. Make a new year resolution that you're serious about and interested in. You should feel like doing it!
2. Write them down - If you write them done, it feels more serious and you'll feel like following them. Try putting them up somewhere where you can see them every day. This way, they'll always be on your mind.
3. Plan them out - Make a schedule, set monthly goals or daily goals, start attending classes that might help, etc. If you plan everything, you'll find it easier to accomplish your goals. It will feel like a part of your routine, instead of a dream.
4. Only make resolutions that you can actually do - If you set unrealistic resolutions, then you won't be able to accomplish them and you'll be demotivated and you'll stop trying. So, go easy on yourself and make a resolution that might be difficult but is still doable.
5. If you fail, don't be demotivated - This is a very important one! We all fail! The important thing is to keep trying. After all, there's always next year:)
Now that that's done, here are a few things I'm looking forward to in 2020:
New movies!!! - There are a TON of awesome movies coming in 2020. A few of them are:
1. To all the boys I've loved before 2
(FEBRUARYYY 12 PLEASE COME FASTER!!)
2. Kissing booth 2😍😍😍
3. Fast and Furious 9
5. After we collided
6. Birds of prey
7. Wonder Woman 1984
8. Black Widow
9. Little Women
New music - There are so many great albums being released from famous singers like Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Cardi B, Justin Bieber, etc. Eg : RARE by Selena Gomez is coming out in a few days, and I can't wait!
New books - There's always new books coming out ! I personally can't wait for - A court or Thorns and Rose's book 4, The ballad of songbirds and snakes ( Hunger games ), Chain of gold by Cassandra Clare, and the many other sweet rom- coms being released this year!
Big events - 2020 has many events coming up, and its is also a leap year! Events like the Olympics, a complete eclipse, etc have everyone waiting!
All the stuff you'll do - Its a new year! Time to make more mistakes and have loads of fun. So don't be afraid, and live life to the fullest❤
I hope this post helped you guys! Happy New Year once again! There are many new surprises coming in 2020, so stay tuned!