Snow is falling, fires and heaters are becoming common, book nerds ( like me!) are curling up with a cup of hot chocolate and a book, sweaters and sweatshirts have been removed from the closets, Carols are being sung, Trees are decorated, Santa Clauses are everywhere... IT'S CHRISTMAS!🌲🌲
Here are 10 ways to have a 'merry' Christmas:)
1. Experience the joy of giving - Although Christmas is when you GET gifts, why not GIVE something to the less fortunate people? Go to an orphanage, give stuff to poor people, visit a old people's home, or donate to a worthy cause. Make it a merry Christmas for them too. I promise you'll smile when you see the smiles on their faces:)
2. Have a Christmas Movie Marathon - Who doesn't love movies? Check out these movies:
Let it snow
The holiday calendar
The knight before Christmas
A Christmas Prince
And any movie that makes you happy:)
You'll need this too - https://www.instagram.com/p/B53cdooHAFB/?igshid=1qg1z957jhvmh
3. Bake something - Who doesn't love desserts? Get into the Christmas spirit by baking something Christmas - themed!
4. Go to a church - If you really wanna feel like its Christmas, go to a church! It would be really interesting to explore and know more about other cultures and religions. Give it a try!
5. Dance and chill with your christmas playlist - These are the only tunes you need to make you feel the Christmas vibes! - https://fuzzable.com/our-updated-ultimate-modern-christmas-playlist/
P.S. And do not forget the iconic Jingle Bell Rock from mean girls💋💋
6. Go out - Most restaurants and shops are fully decorated and have sales going on, so buy yourself a Christmas gift and take advantage of the festive atmosphere!
7. Take a drive around the city - Wear your favorite winter sweatshirt, get your car, and drive around the town. You'll definitely feel the Christmas spirit as you hear the Carol's and see the pretty decorations. Tip - Dress up as Santa and throw candy to children. It will be hilarious and they'll be really happy!
8.Read a book - Get a cup of hot cocoa, get a huge blanket, and grab a book you've wanted to read for ages! Make sure you're super comfortable wherever you choose to sit, and the book you choose is a happy one! This one is for the introverts💕
9. Have a Christmas Party! - Definitely the BEST way to celebrate Christmas. Decorate your tree, put a few decorations, make a few snacks, get your Christmas playlist and your Christmas movies, and you're all set to have the time of your lives with your friends!
Captions for all the awesome pictures you'll click- https://www.seventeen.com/life/tech-social-media/a23565954/christmas-instagram-captions/
10. Do whatever makes you happy - Christmas is the season of love and joy, so if playing sports all day makes you happy, do that on Christmas! It's all your choice;)
I hope all these helped! Let me know how it went if you tried any of these! Share this with any other people you know who need this!
P.S. This is my last post in this year, this decade actually! That's so weird to think about!